10.09.2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

When receiving feedback, I find that the feedback for my stories isn't really beneficial. However, the feedback that I have received for my storybook project has been amazing. I have been able to utilize some feedback I have received from peers, SO THANK YOU!

I don't think the feedback that I have been leaving others on their stories has been beneficial either. I think this is because if it is a recreation of a story that I didn't read, then I'm not exactly sure if I'm critiquing their story or the original. Sometimes the older stories just don't make sense.

I really enjoy reading other people's blogs and introductions. Some of the people who comment on my blogs, I recognize. So it is cool being able to sort of have that interaction with my classmates since this is an online class.

I really have no idea how I can improve on my feedback or how I utilize feedback. It's hard. Sometimes I just really like what I read, and I don't see anything wrong. Sometimes I don't know what someone did really well, I just know that I liked it.

This image communicates exactly what I need to do in order to benefit from the feedback I receive. Perhaps I will try to really focus on the things that are most commonly stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment