10.09.2019

Week 8 Reading and Writing

I would like to say that I am super satisfied with how things are going in this class. I really enjoy the readings, and sometimes it's hard to choose which one I want to base my story off of. The first story I wrote was kind of complicated. I pretty much wrote a whole new story that had a similar plot. After reading others' stories, I have discovered different ways I can go about changing a story. I usually have a lot of fun recreating a story.

As far as my storybook project, I think it's gonna be a hit. I've had many positive comments, and I am stoked to see where I'm going to go with it. I've been able to utilize some of the feedback I have received from my peers, so THANK YOU ALL!


To be honest, the reading notes don't help me with my story. I just write up a summary of the story for  the sake of completed the assignment, so I never go back to look at my notes - but, I do not mind the extra points!

Looking forward, I am just a little nervous about the pages in my storybook. They're going to be of each individual student talking about themselves, and I will have to make sure I obtain the accurate information for each fable and incorporate it into my storybook.

Pecos Bill is the story in my storybook that I am most excited about writing. I plan to give him a southern dialect to really add to his character. His story is different than the others, so I think the variety in my storybook will be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment